High torque twin screw extruder elements extruder Gearbox
SHTDN Twin Screw Extruder Gearbox Introduction
Twin Screw Gearbox adopting latest standard ISO1328,the precision of cylindrical gear of spherical involute, and combining our long term experience and specialty of twin screw extruder, SHTDN gearboxes are meticulously designed with top advanced designing ideas in the world for co-orientated rotating twin screw extruder, with entirely independent Intellectual Property Rights.
The gears are made of carburizing steel of high-strength alloy of good quality by carburizing and quenching for teeth, of which all the gear grinding processes are finished by imported gear grinding machines. Gear parameters are optimized and specially designed for the characteristics of twin screw extruder, reducing stress concentration on root of gear and improving gear surface conditions. We have improved gear intension of flexural fatigue, fatigue strength and ratio of wide diameter. We have also adopted the latest designing idea and technology of heating treatment for the structure of gears, thereby ensured gears from uniformity of precision and strength.
—-Double drive design enables the B axis to be driven by 2 gears without increasing the tooth width.
—-Optimal structure and complex assembly lead to the cost rise.
—-All bearings are sourced from global recognized brands,so output torque is more stable.
—Streamlined design,the end of gearbox cover can be opened,easy to install and replace.
SHTDN Twin Screw Extruder Gearbox Parameters
|SHTDN Gearbox Power&Torque Table|
|Model||CD(MM)||Torque Grade(T/A3)||RPM 300r/min||RPM 400r/min||RPM 500r/min||RPM 600r/min||RPM 800r/min||RPM 900r/min|
Packing Details: According to your order quantity packaging,shipping wooden boxes,air carton.
Delivery Details: 5-60days after order.
1.Rust-proof oil processing,
Prevent rust in transit.
2.Oiled paper packages,
Prevent oil dry.
3.Bubble wrap package,
|4.Special foam packaging.||5.Packing||6.Sealing|
No matter when and where
to call we can find our service to you.
We have 5 sales people online,
and whether you have any question
can be solved through online
communication,welcome your consultation.
Receive products have any
questions about the product,
can look for us,we will help
you deal with the the first time,to your satisfaction.
All ZT keep pay attention to every step of the details,We are looking CHINAMFG to the forge ahead together with you!
How long does it take to get my products since I paid for them?
—According to yout order quantity,we will give you a reasonable delivery date.
Can I get the warranty of 1 year for free?
—If you need the warranty,you should pay for it.If not,do not worry ,we have confidence in our products.
How is your after-sale service?
—You will get our help in time as long as you find something wrong about our produces.Believe us,you deserve the best.
How long will your product last?
—I am sorry that I can not accurately answer your question,which is quite different from your operation time,materials and materials.
|Layout:||Double Drive Gearbox|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Maintenance Tips for Prolonging the Life of a Worm Gearbox
Proper maintenance is essential to ensure the longevity and reliable performance of a worm gearbox. Here are some maintenance tips to consider:
- Lubrication: Regularly check and replenish the lubricant in the gearbox. Use the recommended lubricant type and quantity specified by the manufacturer.
- Lubrication Schedule: Follow a lubrication schedule based on the operating conditions and manufacturer recommendations. Regular lubrication prevents friction, reduces wear, and dissipates heat.
- Temperature Monitoring: Keep an eye on the operating temperature of the gearbox. Excessive heat can degrade the lubricant and damage components.
- Cleanliness: Keep the gearbox and surrounding area clean from debris and contaminants. Regularly inspect and clean the gearbox exterior.
- Seal Inspection: Check for any leaks or damage to seals and gaskets. Replace them promptly to prevent lubricant leaks and contamination.
- Alignment: Ensure proper alignment between the worm and worm wheel. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced efficiency.
- Torque Monitoring: Monitor the torque levels during operation. Excessive torque can cause overloading and premature wear.
- Regular Inspections: Periodically inspect all components for signs of wear, damage, or unusual noise. Replace worn or damaged parts promptly.
- Proper Usage: Operate the gearbox within its specified limits, including load, speed, and temperature. Avoid overloading or sudden changes in operating conditions.
- Expert Maintenance: If major maintenance or repairs are needed, consult the manufacturer’s guidelines or seek the assistance of qualified technicians.
By following these maintenance tips and adhering to the manufacturer’s recommendations, you can extend the lifespan of your worm gearbox and ensure its optimal performance over time.
Diagnosing and Fixing Oil Leakage in a Worm Gearbox
Oil leakage in a worm gearbox can lead to reduced lubrication, increased friction, and potential damage to the gearbox components. Here’s a step-by-step process to diagnose and fix oil leakage:
- Inspect the Gearbox: Perform a visual inspection of the gearbox to identify the source of the leakage. Check for oil stains, wet spots, or oil pooling around the gearbox.
- Check Seals and Gaskets: Inspect the seals, gaskets, and O-rings for any signs of wear, cracks, or damage. These components are common points of leakage.
- Tighten Bolts and Fasteners: Ensure that all bolts, screws, and fasteners are properly tightened. Loose fasteners can create gaps that allow oil to escape.
- Replace Damaged Seals: If you find damaged seals or gaskets, replace them with new ones. Use seals that are compatible with the operating conditions and lubricant.
- Check Breather Vent: A clogged or malfunctioning breather vent can cause pressure buildup inside the gearbox, leading to leakage. Clean or replace the breather vent if necessary.
- Examine Shaft Seals: Check the shaft seals for wear or damage. If they’re worn out, replace them with seals of the appropriate size and material.
- Use Proper Lubricant: Ensure that you’re using the correct lubricant recommended for the gearbox. Using the wrong type of lubricant can cause leaks.
- Apply Sealants: In some cases, applying a suitable sealant to the joints and connections can help prevent leaks. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper application.
- Monitor Leakage: After addressing the issues, monitor the gearbox for any signs of continued leakage. If leakage persists, further investigation may be required.
- Regular Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance schedule that includes checking seals, gaskets, and other potential leakage points. Timely maintenance can prevent future leakage issues.
If you’re unsure about diagnosing or fixing oil leakage in a worm gearbox, consider consulting with a professional or gearbox manufacturer to ensure proper resolution.
What is a Worm Gearbox and How Does It Work?
A worm gearbox, also known as a worm gear reducer, is a mechanical device used to transmit rotational motion and torque between non-parallel shafts. It consists of a worm screw and a worm wheel, both of which have helical teeth. The worm screw resembles a threaded cylinder, while the worm wheel is a gear with teeth that mesh with the worm screw.
The working principle of a worm gearbox involves the interaction between the worm screw and the worm wheel. When the worm screw is rotated, its helical teeth engage with the teeth of the worm wheel. As the worm screw rotates, it translates the rotational motion into a perpendicular motion, causing the worm wheel to rotate. This perpendicular motion allows the worm gearbox to achieve a high gear reduction ratio, making it suitable for applications that require significant speed reduction.
One of the key features of a worm gearbox is its ability to provide a high gear reduction ratio in a compact design. However, due to the sliding nature of the meshing teeth, worm gearboxes may exhibit higher friction and lower efficiency compared to other types of gearboxes. Therefore, they are often used in applications where efficiency is not the primary concern but where high torque and speed reduction are essential, such as conveyor systems, elevators, automotive steering systems, and certain industrial machinery.
editor by CX 2023-10-26