> Product Introduction
Parallel Shaft Agricultural Gearbox Motor
GPHQ F helical parallel speed reduction gear box are based on the building block design,so it’s convenient for them to fit all types of motors or connect with other power input.The same type of combine can fit motors with different power,so that it’s possible for different types of machines to combine or connect.
GPHQ F series speed gear reducer is 1 kind of parallel shaft helical gear reducer , which consist of 2 or 3 stages helical gears (relate to gear ratio) in the same case . The hard tooth surface gear use the high quality alloy steel ,the process of carburizing and quenching, grinding 1,Output torque:200-18000(N.m)
2,Input speed:≤3000 (rpm)
> Motor Materials
|housing material:||HT2OO high-strength cast iron for F37,47,57,67,77,87
HT250 High strength cast iron for F97,107,127,157
|Surface hardnesss of gear||HRC58°-62°|
|Gear core hardness||HRC33°-40°|
|Input/Output shaft material||40Cr|
|Input/Output shaft hardness||HBS241°-286°|
|Shaft at oil seal postion hardness||HRC48 ° -55 °|
|Machining precision of gears material||Accurate grinding 6-5 grade|
|Efficiency||up to 98%|
|Motor||IP54, F class ,B5 FLANGE|
|color :||blue (if you need big quantity ,we can done as your wanted color )|
> Partial Product Data
> Our Electric Motor Advantages
1. Reasonable price with excellent quality
2.Each 1 tests carefully
5.High efficiency, smooth runingand low noise
6.Best materials make best performance
> Producing Process
> About Us
HangZhou EXTENSION SPEED ELECTRICITY CO.,LTD (HangZhou GOOD COMMERCE & TRADE CO.LTD) specializes in the sales of all kinds of gearbox , electric motors. On the sales service and management has accumulated rich experience, has a number of highly qualified technical personnel, management norms, quality isstable. Products by the China national mandatory product certification, quality is reliable, reasonable structure,and make “environmental protection” and “energy saving” synchronization.
HangZhou GOOD COMMERCE & TRADE CO.,LTD(GPHQ ) has always been in line with: “based on sincerity, good quality for first, the pursuit of excellence, pioneering and enterprising team, efficient, innovation” . perfect aftersales service; We will set up a business under the bridge of friendship, hand in hand Create brilliant!
1, Q:what’s your MOQ for ac gearbox motor ?
A: 1pc is ok for each type electric gear box motor
2, Q: What about your warranty for your induction speed reducer motor ?
A: 1 year ,but except man-made destroyed
3, Q: which payment way you can accept ?
A: TT, western union .
4, Q: how about your payment way ?
A: 100%payment in advanced less $5000 ,30% payment in advanced payment , 70% payment before sending over $5000.
5, Q: how about your packing of speed reduction motor ?
A: plywood case ,if size is small ,we will pack with pallet for less 1 container
6, Q: What information should be given, if I buy electric helical geared motor from you ?
A: rated power, ratio or output speed,type ,voltage , mounting way , quantity , if more is better.
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Function:||Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Calculating Gear Ratio in a Worm Reducer
The gear ratio in a worm reducer is determined by the number of teeth on the worm wheel (also known as the worm gear) and the number of threads on the worm shaft. The gear ratio formula for a worm reducer is:
Gear Ratio = Number of Teeth on Worm Wheel / Number of Threads on Worm Shaft
For example, if the worm wheel has 60 teeth and the worm shaft has a single thread, the gear ratio would be 60:1.
It’s important to note that worm reducers have an inherent self-locking property due to the angle of the worm threads. As a result, the gear ratio also affects the mechanical advantage and the system’s ability to resist backdriving.
When calculating the gear ratio, ensure that the worm reducer is properly designed and that the gear ratio aligns with the desired mechanical characteristics for your application. Additionally, consider factors such as efficiency, load capacity, and speed limitations when selecting a gear ratio for a worm reducer.
Energy Efficiency of a Worm Gearbox: What to Expect
The energy efficiency of a worm gearbox is an important factor to consider when evaluating its performance. Here’s what you can expect in terms of energy efficiency:
- Typical Efficiency Range: Worm gearboxes are known for their compact size and high gear reduction capabilities, but they can exhibit lower energy efficiency compared to other types of gearboxes. The efficiency of a worm gearbox typically falls in the range of 50% to 90%, depending on various factors such as design, manufacturing quality, lubrication, and load conditions.
- Inherent Losses: Worm gearboxes inherently involve sliding contact between the worm and worm wheel. This sliding contact generates friction, leading to energy losses in the form of heat. The sliding action also contributes to lower efficiency when compared to gearboxes with rolling contact.
- Helical-Worm Design: Some manufacturers offer helical-worm gearbox designs that combine elements of helical and worm gearing. These designs aim to improve efficiency by incorporating helical gears in the reduction stage, which can lead to higher efficiency compared to traditional worm gearboxes.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication plays a significant role in minimizing friction and improving energy efficiency. Using high-quality lubricants and ensuring the gearbox is adequately lubricated can help reduce losses due to friction.
- Application Considerations: While worm gearboxes might have lower energy efficiency compared to other types of gearboxes, they still offer advantages in terms of compactness, high torque transmission, and simplicity. Therefore, the decision to use a worm gearbox should consider the specific requirements of the application, including the trade-off between energy efficiency and other performance factors.
When selecting a worm gearbox, it’s essential to consider the trade-offs between energy efficiency, torque transmission, gearbox size, and the specific needs of the application. Regular maintenance, proper lubrication, and selecting a well-designed gearbox can contribute to achieving the best possible energy efficiency within the limitations of worm gearbox technology.
What is a Worm Gearbox and How Does It Work?
A worm gearbox, also known as a worm gear reducer, is a mechanical device used to transmit rotational motion and torque between non-parallel shafts. It consists of a worm screw and a worm wheel, both of which have helical teeth. The worm screw resembles a threaded cylinder, while the worm wheel is a gear with teeth that mesh with the worm screw.
The working principle of a worm gearbox involves the interaction between the worm screw and the worm wheel. When the worm screw is rotated, its helical teeth engage with the teeth of the worm wheel. As the worm screw rotates, it translates the rotational motion into a perpendicular motion, causing the worm wheel to rotate. This perpendicular motion allows the worm gearbox to achieve a high gear reduction ratio, making it suitable for applications that require significant speed reduction.
One of the key features of a worm gearbox is its ability to provide a high gear reduction ratio in a compact design. However, due to the sliding nature of the meshing teeth, worm gearboxes may exhibit higher friction and lower efficiency compared to other types of gearboxes. Therefore, they are often used in applications where efficiency is not the primary concern but where high torque and speed reduction are essential, such as conveyor systems, elevators, automotive steering systems, and certain industrial machinery.
editor by CX 2023-10-09