DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a energy up gravity down circuit. Get started the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve could be supplied if expected. Also a pressure compen sated movement handle could be extra to the circuit to control the descent velocity on the cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our sales engineer for the diverse pump displacement, motor energy or tank capacity.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic elements concerned just before set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should really also be clean and free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The energy unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree in the tank after the first operating in the electrical power unit.
6. Oil modifying is needed soon after the preliminary one hundred operation hours, afterwards once each and every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow management is usually extra to circuit to regulate the decent velocity in the cylinder.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned in advance of set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and no cost of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
four. The energy unit must be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level inside the tank right after the first working with the power unit.
six. Oil transforming is required immediately after the first one hundred operation hours, afterwards once every 3000 hours.